§ 1 General provisions
- The administrator of the data is Ułańska Zagroda Jacek Bródka with its registered office in Poznań, ul. Urbanowska 28/13, NIP: 7810007196, REGON: 632092599. Data protection is performed in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and are committed to data security. Among other things, a secure communication encryption protocol (SSL) is used for this purpose.
- Personal data provided in the forms on the website www.ulanska.pl are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorised persons.
§ 2 Data Controller
- The service provider is the data controller of its customers. This means that if you fill in a form on our website, we process your data such as name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address.
- The service provider is also the controller of those who subscribe to the newsletter.
- Personal data is processed:
(a) in accordance with data protection legislation,
c) to the extent and for the purpose necessary for the establishment, shaping of the content of the Agreement, modification or termination thereof and proper performance of the Services provided electronically,
d) to the extent and for the purpose necessary for the fulfilment of legitimate interests (legally justified purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject,
e) to the extent and for the purpose in accordance with the consent given by you if you have subscribed to the newsletter.
- Every data subject has the right of access, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Contact with the data processing supervisor of the Service Provider’s organisation is possible by e-mail at: email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to process your data after the termination of the Agreement or the withdrawal of consent only to the extent for the purpose of asserting possible claims in court or if national or EU or international law obliges us to retain the data.
- The Service Provider shall have the right to make your personal data and other data of yours available to entities authorised under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement agencies).
- The deletion of personal data may take place as a result of withdrawal of consent or raising a legally permissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not make personal data available to entities other than those supporting the implementation of the ordered services and entities authorised on the basis of relevant legislation.
- We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and we have implemented access control to minimise the consequences of a possible breach of data security.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorised by us or by processors with whom we work closely.
§ 3 COOKIES
The information collected relates to the IP address, the type of browser used, the language, the type of operating system, the internet service provider, the time and date information, the location and the information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The data collected is used to monitor and review how users use our sites in order to improve the site for a more efficient and seamless navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool, which records user behaviour on the site.
- We use the following cookies on our website:
(a) ‘security’ cookies, e.g. used to detect abuse of authentication on the site;
b) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website;
c) “functional” cookies which make it possible to “remember” the user’s selected settings and to personalise the user’s interface, e.g. with regard to the language or region of origin of the user, the font size, the design of the website, etc;
(d) “advertising” cookies, which make it possible to provide users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- The user has the possibility of disabling or restoring the collection of cookies at any time by changing the settings in their web browser. Instructions on how to manage cookies are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
Additional personal data, such as e-mail address, is only collected where the user has explicitly consented to this by completing the form. We retain and use this data only for the purposes necessary to perform the respective function.
§ 4 Server logs
- Information about certain user behaviour is subject to recording when connecting (logging in) to the server on which the website is hosted. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the website and to ensure that the hosting services provided, i.e. the services of the server operator, run as smoothly as possible.
- The resources viewed are identified by so-called URLs, i.e. the page address displayed in the web browser. In addition, the following may be recorded:
a. the time of receipt of the request,
b. time of sending a response,
c. name of the client station – identification via HTTPS protocol,
d. information about errors which occurred during the HTTPS transaction,
e. URL address of a page previously visited by the user (referer link), in the event that the service was accessed via a link,
f. information about the user’s browser,
g. information about your IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific visitors.
- The above data is used only for the purpose of server administration.